Monday, January 27, 2014

Copper Lamp Anyone?



         Long over due post #11



         Hello to all ye who are reading my blog. (which I'm sure is very few)
Well to start this post I should point out that I haven't been building or posting at all for the past few months because of some personal things going on. Needless to say they have changed everything about my life, and housing arrangements have been hindering my ability to build anything. (no workshop = no build)

       However I did manage to grab my Lamp shades on my last visit to ye ol' workshop. (my old basement)
I plan on finishing this project first. Starting today I have been working on this project and will be uploading new pictures and new post about it.

      After that I also have the tea lights project to finish, And once again will be doing so and posting soon. To all the people who read my blog. Sorry for not keeping up with it, And I will start the new postings very shortly. In due time I do plan on finding a new place to set my workshop back up and finish all of my projects and of course start some new ones.

No comments:

Post a Comment